Wednesday 11 March 2015

J nail studio!!!!


Hey guys! Remember the nail sponsorship I mentioned! Here's how it went and I love it!!

J nail studio is located at Bukit Timah Plaza B1! 
Because I don't live nearby I thought it'd be hard to get there but there's a direct bus from bishan interchange! Bus 52! The journey didn't take long too.
When I got there I was given a magazine to choose the design I wanted and I was super indecisive bc there are so many designs to choose from and Jess is very skilled to be able to do them! I was really amazed and I enjoyed myself!
After I choose my design they started the manicure on my super unhealthy and chipped nails :-( 
not to mention the studio was super clean and well kept too!!
Jess's sister Eve started by filing my nails into the shape I wanted (square) and she was very consistent and took a lot of care into the whole process too!
next she pushed back my cuticles and applied a cream to soften my cuticles before doing so!
Cutting of my dead skin!! Super gross D: but Eve was very clean and organized and she didn't leave my nail shavings or skin around!
Before applying the gel my nails had to have a tough surface if not the gel wouldn't stick! Most nail studios would use a normal file to do so but J nail studio uses this little machine! Due to the high cost of it many nail studios would stick with the normal file! Before she used it on my nail she switched the machine on agaisnt my skin and it didn't hurt at all!! pretty surprised! Then she carried on to create a rough surface! 
 All the white stuff is from the smooth surface of my nail! :-((( but the end product was worth it!
After which she cleaned my nails and started with the first layer of gel!
It was super shiny even after 1 layer!!
Eve then cleaned up the work space and got ready to start on the French nails!! 
Being super gentle and professional the French nails turned out super even and nice!!
putting my hand into the LED light after like 30 seconds it dried completely already!! NO MORE HASSLE OF WAITING FOR YOUR NAILS TO DRY !!! THANK GOD 
second layer of gel!! they were super nice bc I have very thin nails :( so they did a few layers to thicken my nails so it wouldn't chip!! Thank you eve and Jess!!
glitter per finger on each hand !! usually after have painted nails with glitter it's super rough :( but they applied another layer of gel over so it wouldn't be :)

After which I proceed to Jess to get my acrylic flowers done :) She's really fast and yet the quality of her work is amazing!! Love it so much!!
gorgeous flowers getting into shape!!
So pretty already!!! :) Next she added jewels onto the centre of the flowers!' Super nice i kennut heh. 
Jess coated another layer and my nails didn't feel rough like the surface of the acrylic flowers! :) 
after which my nails were completed and I love them so much!! Can't wait to go back again!! 
J nails studio is having a promotion now!!
FOR EXPRESS GEL MANI ITS ONLY $20!! ( usual price at $28!) Contact them now your nails deserve to be well pampered by them!!! 
Below is their website and contact number!!! 
Thank you Jess and Eve once again!! Really thankful for this opportunity!

Tel: 64631885

 Before I forget to mention!! They have received many awards and have been featured on Channel 8 shows! 
For more info visit their website @ jnail.blogspot.sg !!!

Thats all for today!! Its mid week hang in there everyone!!! 

x





















1 comment: