Monday 30 March 2015

A big thank you!

Hi guys!

Ill keep this post a short one!
Just like to say a big thank you to all my followers on my social media platforms , mainly instagram!
As some of you would know I recently hit 10,000 followers on instagram and Im really grateful for all the support and love Ive received from you guys!
And also I started a YouTube channel about a month ago!
Thanks for all the positive comments and suggestions on my askfm, helping me improve and make better videos for all of you!
With the growing amount of followers ive also received quite a few sponsorships and opportunities and id like to let you guys know that without all of you Id never get to where I am today!
When I first started out on different social media platforms I never expected much ( Sponsorships etc )

and on a side note for the benefit of the repeated SAME questions on askfm!!!!
I am 17 and I stand at 163!!!
PLS STAPH

Throughout the past few years to my friends that have been here for me up till now I can never thank you guys enough.
We've had bad times and good times but the friendship that we share is really special to me and 1 that i will never forget with the passing of years.
And to the friends that Ive made while at work Melina and Jerwayne!
Never thought that Id make such great friends that Id be able to hang out with outside of work.







Lastly a big thank you to everyone out there encouraging me throughout the years and supporting me in whatever I do!!

1 comment:

  1. more like thank you for always updating and etc. and 没有发脾气 when you receive repeated qn esp from ask.fm. trust me. i facepalm when i see the numerous repeated qn hahaha

    ReplyDelete