Sunday 8 March 2015

Beach X Photoshoot

Hi guys!
This is my new blog (again)
I promise ill try to update this often!
Today was super fun and enjoyable! Thank you Yandy Miki Shiqi Jerwayne Mel Nat & Kim for the day! Special thanks to Nat and Kim for working hard with the cameras today!
For the first time in my life believe it or not I had my first picnic today haha
Basically it was a casual photoshoot at Palanwan Beach where i also vlogged!! Link below!
Do like and subscribe!
http://youtu.be/f5VofpY31IE
 Meanwhile here are some photos from natalie's tumblr! Do check out her instagram @infinat!!!






!!! Notice the metal tattoos on our arms! Really easy to use and its not expensive at all!
Miki and I got it at scape for $5 a sheet!!


On a side note! I received an email 2 days ago regarding nail sponsorship!! Always loved doing my nails but sometimes its hassle so im super excited and happy about this and i look forward to it! Gonna meet them tomorrow for my first session ! wait for it in my next blog post! 


Have a great week and to many more days like this 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment