Sunday 17 January 2016

Lushful lashes!

Hello!
Hows January so far for everyone!
I got my lashes done and i won't lie, i was afraid at first!
Cause I had a horrendous experience once!! Hated my lashed so much i pulled them out the day i got them :( until i found.. @LUSHLASHH!
Here;s my experience with them and a prep for whats in when you get yours done with lushlashh too! 



Lush lash is less than a 5 minute walk away from raffles place mrt!
Really convenient so no worries at all!! 
Location :
The Arcade, #03-12

Contact:
85685268 / 94773322


Upon entrance I was greeted with this really lovely and homely vibe! 


They also have super cute and pretty posters up! Love the atmosphere so much there!




When i entered, I sat down and their staff explained to me the different kind of lashes they have!
J curl, B curl, C curl, D curl and the L curl!
I was going for a more natural look that day so i went for the B curl with 0.15 thickness!
All these different curls have different effects on your eyes after!
Surely you'd find something to suit you! 


Next i walked into where the work happens!!
And yes.. it is as comfortable as it looks.... 


Firstly, my eyeliner was removed really gently and cleaned away!
Their staff is also very hygienic! So no worries!
They're gentle too!! Then one by one she stuck on my lashes for me and i fell asleep too..
the whole process really isn't painful at all and does hurt a bit!!
Before this i had stupid thoughts of going blind and shit... idk i tend to have stupid thoughts before i get smh done.. once thought i could have died or became stupid while getting my neck pierced. 

But its all good guys!! 
Just make sure not to open your eyes throughout the whole process! Have a nap like i did (heheh)
The lashes dont poke into my eyes or hinder my vision!
They're really soft and kinda have feathery ends

After about an hour I woke up to longer fuller and lush lashes!! 
Just like the name suggests!
And this time i was happy!! Really satisfied with the results!

The lashes gave me the effect of eyeliner too! PLUS mascara..
SO no need for eye make up anymore!! 
So convenient and easy! No more fuss with mascara being sticky!! and I dont have to wait for it to dry before blinking! Also no more need for cleaning off sticky and messy mascara!


Follow them on instagram now @lushlashh for updates on their services and get yours done soon! 
Its never too late!! Why have short and thin lashes when you can get fuller longer and prettier lashes like i did!

lash with 2 'H'!! @lushlashh!! 
and follow my insta for updates and daily looks with my new lashes @gnitil!

Lush Lashh is having a promotion for Korean Eyelash extensions at $90!
"Unlimited single strand extension!"
so theres nothing else to really wait for anymore!! Get yours too!
And join me for fuller lashes! 

Here are some photos to end off this post!

Before 


After 





Love how they can be seen from the side too!! 
Get yours done now!!


Till then 
xx








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience. This post will really motivate those who are afraid of lash extensions. B Curl Lashes is the perfect choice who are looking for voluminous and comfortable lashes. Obviously we should select reputed salon for eyelash extensions to get experts advice and extensions done under the supervision of experienced lash technicians. For more details about lash extensions, lash types and lash extensions products please visit the site.

    ReplyDelete