Monday 8 June 2015

J nail studio - June


Hi guys!! 
Recently on the last day of exams i revisited my nail sponsor!
J Nail Studio at Bukit Timah Plaza to get my nails done again!
Remember when i mentioned it was easy to get there from bishan? Last week when i travelled there i began my journey at tampines and i thought it'd take me forever to get there but nope!! 
from my school ( Temasek Poly ) I managed to catch bus 8 till opposite St Andrews and then caught bus 985 to Opp bukit timah plaza!
The whole journey took me only about 50 mins to an hour!

Upon arriving there their staff Kate began by filing my nails, pushing back my cuticles and cutting off my dead skin!




Nails use this suction machine to suck in all the nail shavings and dead skin to keep hygienic and to prevent all these little bits from flying around!!


always loved how they keep their studio very clean and hygienic!!



next we began on the painting! 



we decided to have a glitter gradient for the fingers without acrylic flowers and they turned out super pretty!!




starting on the acrylic now!!



Their staff are all very well skilled and professional and they were up for any design i wanted 
also they managed to execute the designs i wanted perfectly and even nicer than what i expected!


whole box of crystals to choose from! I'm sure youll be able to find what you need and want!




love how everything was done and how pretty everything turned out to be as a whole!!
i really recommend everyone to give nail studio a try and I'm sure you'll love their services!
their prices are also very reasonable compared to other nail parlours !
and how many nail parlours actually keep their studio so neat,  clean and hygienic!!



the end product which i really really love a lot!!

QUOTE GNITIL OR LITING FOR 10% OFF

Visit them now as many of us are having our holidays and I'm sure you wouldn't regret it 
 Contact them now or visit their website!!
TEL : 64631885
HP : 90672903
or visit their instagram page : @jnail_studio !!! and check out their unique and gorgeous deigns!!

Thank you so much J Nail Studio!

for a more detailed post from my first experience with them > http://honeybadg3r.blogspot.sg/2015/03/j-nail-studio.html



No comments:

Post a Comment